Data protection lawyers & GDPR
LG Avocats data protection lawyers can assist in implementing the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Indeed, as a lawyers specialized in data protection, LG Avocats can provide assistance and legal advice that will allow your company to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
More specifically, and pursuant to the GDPR, as a data controller, you must verify that you comply with the principles applicable to data protection and in particular that the data are :
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are
- Processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed (‘storage limitation’)
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
Our qualified data protection lawyers who have a specific expertise in data protection and privacy will be able to answer your question on these issues.Contacter LG AVOCATS